PechaKucha Night Manchester #20 - 'Future'
PechaKucha Night Manchester Vol. 20 - 'Future'
It’s a bit of a milestone for PechaKucha Night Manchester. 20 editions of our 20x20 event: 20x20x20, if you will. In order to mark the occasion we thought we’d have a gaze into the future and invite some of the best design talent living and working in the city to take on the PechaKucha 20x20 challenge: 20 slides, 20 seconds per slide, no stopping.
Tickets are limited for this one so get in quick to avoid missing out.
- Rick Banks - Director, Face37
- Vimla Appadoo - Service Designer, DWP Digital
- Ian Anderson - Founder and Creative Director, The Designers Republic
- Viv Slack - Co-founder, Street Support
- Jade Hanley - Senior Digital Producer, BBC
- Rob Watson - Co-founder and Creative Director, Raw Design Studio
- Nick Entwistle - Creative Director, Trunk and Founder, One Minute Briefs
- Adam Britton - Managing Director, Trunk
On the Night
The doors open at 19:00 and the talks start at 19:30. We'll have a beer break just after 20:00. The talks should be finished by 21:15 where you'll have a chance to mingle afterwards.
Thanks as ever to our paper sponsors, G . F Smith.
Texture is one of Manchester's top creative events spaces. We're looking forward to their multimedia offering!
About PechaKucha Night Manchester
PechaKucha Night Manchester was relaunched in June 2016 by a new team after an eighteen month hiatus.
This is our sixth PechaKucha following a string of successful events. We are indebted to the support of Manchester’s creative scene coming along as speakers and audience members as well as our previous hosts, SpacePortX, Ziferblat, The Wonder Inn, Neo, the Rapha Clubhouse and PLANT. Most importantly, thank YOU for keeping us going!
PechaKucha Nights will continue take place every three months at venues across Manchester. Our mission is to feature a high calibre of creatives, designers, artists and community projects from the city and the North.
If you want to know more:
- Subscribe to the Manchester page on the PechaKucha website here:
- Sign up to the mailing list:
- Follow us on social media:
- Watch our previous talks:
- The event description was updated. Diff#290798 2017-10-30 07:00:21